Polishing brings out the natural beauty of concrete by smoothing its surface. Polished concrete is a result of mechanical polishing with the use of hardeners and sealers for creating modern concrete floor surfaces. Multiple grinding stages along with dyes and staining solutions create high-luster, luxurious finishes.
Polished concrete is a long-lasting and cost-efficient solution for residential, commercial and industrial applications. For additional comfort and safety those types of floors can be finished with mate, satin or glossy protective coatings. Creating unique designs by mixing and matching different types of colours and dyes is also possible.
POLISHED CONCRETE APPLICATIONS
Polished concrete floors are commonly used in:
- Residential applications
- Retail (drugstores, beer and wine stores, beverage & grocery stores, etc.
- Manufacturing (automobile, food and beverage, pharmaceutical)
- Military Buildings (aircraft hangar, military commissary)
- Institutional Flooring (schools and universities, hospitals, museums, churches, municipalities, etc.)
- Factories (power plants and manufacturing plants)
- Warehouses (distribution centers, shipping and receiving)